Sunday, June 17, 2012

Change..

It was raining hard today, and as I sat by the window, staring at the rain, I started thinking about my past, about the person I used to be and the person I am now. I was very stupid, I've done a lot of things I'm ashamed of, I've hurt my best friends, my friends, my family and I've been rebellious. In short, I've been a teenager. A crazy one, yes. But a teenager.
Now, thanks to the people that I love the most, I'm a changed person. I'm mature. I don't do stupid things when I'm hurt, I don't go crazy like I used to. (well I still do it sometimes =$) But I'm older and I may not be wiser, but I've learnt to deal with people leaving, I've learnt to deal with hurt and pain.
Everyone tells me they've put behind my past, and the stupid things I used to do. But as I was lost in thought today, I've realised that no one ever forgets. Every single person remembers my stupid acts, they would remember every unmature thing that I did, forgetting that I'm human, and that I have to learn from my own mistakes. All the people who remember it, might even talk about it someday, and I'm not only talking about me, I'm talking about all the people who've done stupid things. No one ever really forgets what you've done, no matter how hard you try to cover it, no matter how much time has passed.
Everyone changes ultimately. People learn from their mistakes, they move on. They realise the extent of their stupidity and they try to make it better. But they also need confidence to be a changed person, to bring out the good inside them, and they can never be confident when people are gonna keep on talking shit about them
So to all those people, who talk about the stupid things that other people do or say, I'd just like to say this = Look at yourself from the inside, for who you are. You're not perfect, no one is. Everyone has their own faults. Learn to accept them. You're making fun of them and gossiping about them right now. One day, if you do a stupid act, they'll be talking about you and making fun of you. Think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment