Saturday, February 15, 2014

You deserve more than 140 characters

So... you're getting married soon, but 140 characters seemed too less for me to be able to wish you. And I couldn't really send a 100 tweets over to you. So I thought I'd write a post to wish you. I'm sure we've all figured out who I'm talking about here. =] 

You've been through so much, losing your significant other and your beloved, beloved son. I barely knew you back then, but I felt that loss like it was my own. Maybe because I have lost a piece of me when I was young, so maybe I know what loss means, what grief feels like. But you were, and are, so much stronger than me, saying it was God's will. Your faith is exceedingly pure. I was in doubt when I lost a loved one, you just hand it all over to God. And that always means one thing - Jo khuda ka ho jata hai, khuda uss ka ho jaata hai. So you have God on your side, and you should consider yourself very lucky in that.

I know a lot of people, people much closer to you, have been there for like I never have been, even though I wanted to but I just wanted you to know I've admired your strength, your courage. You stood like a pillar when your own heart seemed to shatter into a million pieces, for yourself, for your son and for everyone who wanted you to be alright. Considering the loss you went through, it was a huge thing, and you have a lifetime of respect from me, and everyone from Twitter, for that.

So, now you're going to begin a new phase of your life next week InshAllah. All I can say is that I wish that you will always, always be happy. May your partner always keep you happy, and may your family be every single thing you ever dreamed it to be. May you always be happy, may there never be darkness and grief in your life ever again, you've seen enough to last a lifetime. May you happily tweet your life away hahaha jk, seriously I hope you always always stay the strong and amazing person you have proved yourself to be. Khush rehna, thoray say gulab jaaman idhar bhi yes keranay hain. Aur apni shaadi to the fullest enjoy kerni hai. =D 

Also, you should know that regardless of that fact that I don't know you that well, you're a source of inspiration for me, both through your strength and your blog. Your blog is one of the finest I have seen, and I absolutely love it. Never stop writing. I know you won't but yknow mera farz hai kehna hahaha. 

Hope you like this =]

No comments:

Post a Comment